By Jospeh George, Director Revenue Protection
Near Real Time Roaming Data Exchange (NRTRDE) provides a revenue assurance and fraud protection process, for the fast exchange of roaming data between operators. NRTRDE files are typically exchanged within 4 hours, compared with TAP file processing which takes at least 24 hours to process and exchange. NRTRDE supports both fraud protection and revenue assurance process, ensuring that TAP records exchanged are complete and accurate with the correct set of information required for rating and billing process, providing an extra point of reconciliation for roaming traffic.
MACH CASHBACK provides an accurate TAP-NRTRDE module, to reconcile TAP file data with NRTRDE data. This service is typically provided as a Cloud-based service but can also be offered for on-site deployment. It can be used to identify a range of issues, including:
- Missing TAP records or files
- Missing NRTRDE records or files
- File duration and Timestamp mismatches
- Discrepancies in any other mandatory field used for billing, (MSISDN, IMSI, etc…)
CASHBACK TAP-NRTRDE reconciliation supports a range of functionality, including statistical and trend predictions, which can be used to monitor various aspects of the TAP and NRTRDE process. The module also supports configurable internal alarm functions and integration with external alarm functions. Standard and configurable online reporting is available, to help simplify data trending and analysis and data can be exported for analysis in external systems.
The CASHBACK TAP-NRTRDE reconciliation module provides multiple benefits to assure your roaming revenue:
- Revenue reconciliation, ensuring that all TAP records are captured, rated and billed accurately for roaming usage.
- Historical comparison analysis, to help you detect and track usage deviation and data trends.
- Automated data analysis eases the task of manual reconciliation, as well as ensuing greater accuracy.
- Faster detection of data mismatches, using alarms and configurable threshold definitions, to make it both easier and quicker to detect and resolve issues associated with TAP and NRTRDE data flows.
- Integrate Alarms and Dashboard functions, with other aspects of your roaming business for a complete view of roaming data exchange.
Read more about our solution – Download CASHBACK TAP-NRTRDE Factsheet